Company: Acclaro Valuation Advisors
p: (402) 895-6222
f: (402) 896-0845
Send this advisor a private message (esopmarketplace.com email).
Add this advisor to your Process Map
Aaron Pryor has provided valuation and consulting services since 2005. He provides valuations for employee stock ownership plans and helps ESOP companies with transactional issues.
Mr. Pryor maintains the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) credentials.
Before joining Acclaro Valuation Advisors, Mr. Pryor was employed at an Omaha CPA firm as a Financial Analyst where he performed business valuations and economic damage assessments. He started as a Business Valuation Specialist at Acclaro (then known as Best Business Appraisals) in 2006 and was promoted to Manager in 2009 and to Director in 2013.
- B.A., Finance and Economics, University of Northern Iowa, 2004
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
Mr. Pryor is a member of several professional organizations including the ESOP Association, the National Center for Employee Ownership, the CFA Institute, the American Society of Appraisers, and the Institute of Business Appraisers.
- Valuations for ESOP feasibility
- Valuations for ESOP transactions
- Fairness and adequate consideration opinions
- Valuations for annual ESOP updates
- Valuations for other exit planning strategies